More than 700 million people worldwide are living on less than $1.90 a day —
that’s one in 10 people in the world living in extreme poverty.
When you’re that far behind, it’s hard to get ahead.
In the poorest places of the world,
hardworking parents lack the resources and opportunities to improve their children’s lives.
World Vision focuses on empowering them to change the course of their own futures.
You can help families break the cycle of poverty!
Your micro loan will help families grow strong and self-sufficient by providing resources like:
- Providing small business loans and other financial services
- Facilitating savings groups that teach money management
- Teaching farming best practices
- Educate small business owners on sound financial stewardship
- Equipping youth and adults with job skills and training
- Teaching an empowered worldview supported by biblical principles
How it works?
Head to World Vision and pick out something you are passionate about.
Find a person or a story that you relate to.
Donate a loan to help that person get started in their own business.
Once the loan is repaid, so are you…
Or you can continue putting it into new investment opportunities for people around the world.
Through micro loans you will Teach a man to fish, so that he can feed his family for a lifetime.